Home - k8tography Project 365

Thursday, February 4, 2010

{Super Princess} Ava Rosemeyer

February the 5th, 2007, my life was deeply affected by a tragedy.

A beautiful 3 year old super princess died. Here name is Ava Rosemeyer.

Her passing touched my heart and soul deeply.

I 'knew' her through her mum, Sheye via an online forum where we got to know eachother and each others families through our mutual addictive love of gorgeous children's clothing.

Ava loved the colour pink. Ava loved dancing. Ava loved.

We were all devastated to read of Ava's passing. The most beautiful and spirited little girl, gone.

Our friend, Sheye and her family found themselves in the most horrible place any parent could ever be.

Read their story here

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of Ava's leaving. Each year this day is remembered by thousands of people all over the world.

Each day, I think of Ava and her mum, dad, brothers and sister. Of her grandparents and of all that knew her. Each day, I am touched by her memory and her spirit.



This song, as written by Ben Harper but sung by Damien Leith,  always reminds me of Ava.

Gorgeous song for a gorgeous girl.
Waiting on an angel
one to carry me home
hope you come to see me soon
cause I don't want to go alone
I don't wanna go alone

Now angel won't you come by me
angel hear my plea
take my hand lift me up
so that I can fly with thee
so that I can fly with thee

And I'm waiting on an angel
and I know it won't be long
to find myself in a resting place
in my angel's arms
in my angel's arms

So speak kind to a stranger
cause you'll never know
it just might be an angel come
knockin' at your door
knockin' at your door

And I'm waiting on an angel
and I know it won't be long
to find myself in a resting place
in my angel's arms
in my angel's arms

Waiting on an angel
one to carry me home
hope you come to see me soon
cause I don't wanna go alone
I don't wanna go alone
don't wanna go
I don't wanna go alone

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading your comments make me Happy.