Home - k8tography Project 365

Monday, April 5, 2010

Wow - I came 3rd in i heart faces 'dramatic black and white'




last week and have just found out! From memory, I think there were over 1000 entries so isn't it just fab?

This is the photo that I entered.

I am so excited - thank you to the lovely Tara Whitney!

I know I am a bit late with this excitement but we have just arrived home from 5 days of camping without electricity, without deecent toilets and without showers (eeewww). Had a lovely time away though and coming home to this news has made it all the better.

(Besides the fact that my washing machine just 10 minutes ago completely overflowed and flooded our back room!)

Anyway, just wanted to share my news - check out all of the other winners here.

Oh, and I hope you all had a lovely Easter!





1 comment:

  1. Well done Kate! Nice shot.

    (I checked the i heart website but I couldn't find the winners for week 13).

    PS our washing machine today gave me an electric shock - so out to the nature strip it went and we bought a new one.

    ReplyDelete


Reading your comments make me Happy.