Home - k8tography Project 365

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18/365 - A Rite of Passage

18/365/2011

(Canon 50D, 50mm 1.8 Lens)


Where have the years gone? The man/child you see in the above photo is my first born. He turned 16 years old back in August 2010. 
Here in Victoria, Australia when you turn 16 you are eligible to get your Learner Driver's Licence. Now, some kids, go there on their 16th birthday and sit the test but other, like my Samuel, well they think about it a bit. He likes public transport. 

For his 16th birthday, Bronte gave him the Road Rules Book and the Learner Plates. So here he is with his "L" plate. He passed the WRITTEN test with flying colours! Yay!

I said did he want to drive home - he looked at me as if I had two heads and said no thanks.

Congratulations Samuel - I am very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading your comments make me Happy.