Home - k8tography Project 365

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

24/365 - The Enchanted Maze at Arthur's Seat, Victoria


24/365/2011

(Canon 50D, 50mm 1.8 Lens)


Yes, I know! Two more images in this post. I don't know why but I just have to! These are my two favourites from the day.

This first one, well I was in the big, beautiful hedge maze and was quickly abandoned by my 15 year old and my 12 year old. I wasn't taking much notice of the twists and turns as I was taking photos all over the place. I remember asking someone if they had found the 'middle' yet and I hear Bronte's voice saying "haven't you found the middle yet mum?" It came from next to me but not. I looked through the hedge and this is what I saw....I laughed and said 'hold it there while I take a photo!' and this is the result. I love it! It took me a while longer to find her as she ran off giggling in search of her brother!




and this image is another favourite.....of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading your comments make me Happy.