Home - k8tography Project 365

Sunday, January 9, 2011

3/365 - Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil....


3/365/2011

(Canon 50D, Sigma 10-20mm Wide Angle Lens)



These gorgeous young people were made by....me! (and my husband Stan, of course!) That is my darling Samuel on the left - he is 16. Zachary is in the middle - he is 15 and Bronte on the end - she is 12.

This was taken at Pt. Nepean on the Mornington Peninsula. The last time we were there, well Bronte didn't even exist and the boys were probably 2 and 3 years old.

Fact about my three children - they love wearing Threadless T-Shirts from the USA. They devour the site, mark ones they like and when the USD $10.00 sales come up - I order up big! In this photo - Samuel and Bronte are wearing Threadless - Zed is wearing his favourite food!

So, do you think my offspring look alike?

1 comment:

  1. Gosh your kids are gorgeous Kate! They look alike especially Zachary & Bronte! Love the shirts! xo

    ReplyDelete


Reading your comments make me Happy.