Home - k8tography Project 365

Sunday, January 9, 2011

2/365 - Bronte speaks like she has a plum in her mouth....


2/365/2011

(taken with my iPhone & the Hipstamatic App)



This is my 12 year old daughter, Bronte. Pronounced BRON-tee. Her middle name is Patricia - after my mum.

2011 is a special year for Bronte because in just a few short weeks, she starts HIGH SCHOOL. Yes, I know I don't look old enough to have THREE children at high school but hey, I can't help it can I?!!

It is a Girls School and she will need to catch a bus and then a train. For the last 7 years, I have driven her to school. This will be a big, big change for her. And me.

I hope it is the beginning of a marvellous adventure for her!

Oh and the plum? We were out walking and there was a wonderful plum tree laden with fruit. We took a few to nibble on so here she is - Miss Eliza DoLittle!

1 comment:


Reading your comments make me Happy.